Welcome to Wireless Communications & Signal Processing Group (WCSP)
The research focus of the WCSP group is in wireless communications
and digital baseband signal processing. We are interested in many
forms of wireless technologies including cellular, wireless
PAN/LAN/MANs, fixed wireless access, and specialized wireless data
networks like wireless sensors networks and wireless telemetry. The
current research interests are on OFDM based wireless
technologies with emphasis on WIMAX and IMT-Advanced, and cognitive
and software defined radio.
Our goal is to become a world class research group that develops highly competitive students who are well educated in multiple areas in wireless communications and who know team work.
Call for Papers
- Due: Apr. 14, 2017, CNS 2017 (Location: Las Vegas, NV)
- Due: Apr. 15, 2017, GLOBECOM 2017 (Location: Singapore, SG)
- Due: Apr. 24, 2017, MILCOM 2017 (Location: Baltimore, MD)
- Due: May 4, 2017, ISWCS 2017 (Location: Bologna, IT)
- Due: May 19, 2017, PIMRC 2017 (Location: Montreal, CA)