- A. F. Demir and H. Arslan "System and Method for Adaptive OFDM
Guard Bands", U.S. Patent App. Serial No.
16/024,051, Jun. 29, 2018.
- A. F. Demir, H. Arslan, and I. Uysal, "System and Method for Bio-Inspired Filter Banks for a Brain-Computer Interface", U.S. Patent App. Serial No. 15/783,643, Oct. 13, 2017.
- B. Pekoz, S. Kose and H. Arslan, "Adaptive Utilization of Insufficient Cyclic Prefix (CP) for Joint Minimization of Intersymbol Interference (ISI) and Adjacent Channel Interference (ACI)", U.S. Patent App. Serial No. 62/569,220, Oct. 6, 2017.
- Z. E. Ankarali, A. Sahin and H. Arslan, "CP free OFDM with Alignment Signals", USF Ref. No. 16B203.
- M. Hafez, T. Khattab, and H. Arslan, "Low Complexity Flexible Beam-Width for Directional Modulation," U.S. Provisional Pat. Ser. No. 62/428,195, filed 30 Nov. 2016.
- Z. E. Ankarali, A. Sahin and H. Arslan, "Fading Alignment for Joint Out-of-Band Emission and PAPR Reduction for OFDM-Based Schemes", USF Ref. No. 16B202.
- Z. E. Ankarali, A. Sahin, H. Arslan, E. Bala, R. Yang "Joint Out-of-Band Emission and PAPR Reduction for OFDM-Based Schemes with Static CP Alignment Method", U.S. Patent App. Serial No. 62/316,344.
- A. Sahin, E. Guvenkaya, A. Tom, H. Arslan, R. Yang, E. Bala, "Joint PAPR and out-of-band interference reduction with multi-stream suppressing alignment methods", 2015.
- E. Guvenkaya, H. Arslan, R. Yang, E. Bala, A. Sahin, "Cyclic prefix-aligned and generalized N-Continuous OFDM", 2015.
- Z. E. Ankarali and H. Arslan "Friendly CP Jamming for Physical Layer Security", USF Ref. No. 15A034.
- Z. E. Ankarali and H. Arslan "Information Beamforming for Visible Light Communication", USF Ref. No. 14B159.
- A. Tom, A. Sahin, H. Arslan, "Suppressing Alignment: Joint PAPR and Out-of-Band Interference Reduction in OFDM-Based Systems", USF Ref. No. 14B154.
- A. Sahin, E. Bala, R. Yang, H. Arslan, "Methods And Apparatus For Multi-Carrier Modulation Using Partially Overlapping Tones", U.S. Patent App. Serial No. 61/914,730
- E. Guvenkaya, Rui Yang, Huseyin Arslan, Superposed Signaling For Bandwidth Efficiency In Mixed Traffic Communications, U.S. Application No. 62/059,667
- E. Guvenkaya, Huseyin Arslan, Channel-Based Coding For Wireless Communications, USF Ref No, 14A018
- E. Guvenkaya, Erdem Bala, Rui Yang, Huseyin Arslan, Time-Asymmetric & Subcarrier-Specific Pulse Shaping in OFDM-Based Waveforms, US Appication No, 61/953,217
- M. B. Celebi, I. Guvenc, and H. Arslan, "Method for cancelling narrowband interference observed at single carrier uplink communication systems".
- K. H. Teo, S. Yarkan, H. Arslan, and Amine Maaref, "Method for managing interference in a mobile network" Serial No. M-2016
- K. H. Teo, S. Yarkan, H. Arslan, and Amine Maaref, "Method for deciding whether a user terminal reside in interference zone"
- T. Yucek and H. Arslan, "A Method for Spectrum Sensing via Radio Identification", U.S. Provisional Patent Application, USF Ref. No. 07A051PR May 4, 2007.
- H. Arslan and K. Molnar, "Method and apparatus for soft information generation in joint demodulation of co-channel signals".
- H. Arslan, K. Molnar, G. E. Bottomley, A. Khayrallah, "Communicatios System and Method for Measuring Short-Term and Long-Term Channel Characteristics".
- K. Molnar, H. Arslan, A. Hafeez, "Improving Channel Estimation for Joint Demodulation via Known Field Location".
- H. Arslan, M. Olsson, "Robust Interference rejection via impairment Detection".
- H. Arslan and A. Hafeez, "Methods and apparatus that filter channel taps to concentrate their energy and to increase their signal-to-noise ratio".
- 9,749,086, "Physical Layer Security for Wireless Implantable Medical Devices", Z. E. Ankarali, A. F. Demir, H. Arslan and R. D. Gitlin.
- 9,479,375, "Joint Physical Layer Security and PAPR Reduction with Irrelevant Data for Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) Systems", Z. E. Ankarali and H. Arslan.
- 9,065,710, "Interference Identification with Interference Spectrogram and Frequency Domain Eye Diagram for Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) Based Systems," E. Guvenkaya, A. Sahin, and H. Arslan.
- 8,891,430, "Edge Windowing & Asymmetrical Windowing Function for Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple (OFDM) Based Systems," A. Sahin and H. Arslan.
- 8, 908, 796, "Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (Ofdm) Transmitter and Receiver Windowing for Adjacent Channel Interference (ACI) Suppression and Rejection," E. Guvenkaya and H. Arslan.
- 8,428,519, "Inter-carrier interference management in dedicated channel femtocell networks," A. Sahin, I. Guvenc, H. Arslan.
- 8,340,060, "OFDMA-Based Co-Channel Femtocell," M. E. Sahin, H. Arslan, Ismail Guvenc, Moo Ryong Jeong.
- 8,295,859, "System and method of exploiting location awareness to improve wireless cognitive radio," S. Yarkan and H.Arslan.
- 8,238,463, "Reception and measurement of MIMO-OFDM signals with a single receiver," H. Arslan and M.E. Sahin
- 8,213,491, "Adaptive ultrawideband receiver method," H. Arslan.
- 8,184,728, "Adaptive symbol transition method for OFDM-based cognitive radio systems and method of use," H.A. Mahmoud and H. Arslan.
- 8,160,163, "Method for OFDM signal identification and parameter estimation," T. Yucek and H. Arslan.
- 8,155,595, "Method for iterative interference cancellation for co-channel multi-carrier and narrowband systems," M.E. Sahin, I. Guvenc and H. Arslan.
- 8,149,685, "Covert OFDM transmission using cyclic prefix," T. Yucek and H. Arslan.
- 8,064,836, "Cognitive radio transceiver for dispersed spectrum utilization," H. Celebi and H. Arslan.
- 7,956,807, "Cognitive positioning system," H. Celebi and H. Arslan.
- 7,796,686, "Adaptive ultrawideband receiver and method of use," H. Arslan.
- 7,733,937, "System and method for cross-modulation interference reduction for pulse-position modulated ultrawideband signals," H. Arslan.
- 7,729,434, "System and method for improved channel estimation for wireless OFDM systems," H. Arslan and H.A. Mahmoud.
- 7,688,905, "Noise Plus Interference
Power Estimation Method for OFDM Systems," T. Yucek and H. Arslan
- 7,652,979, "Cognitive ultrawideband-orthogonal frequency division multiplexing," H. Arslan and M.E. Sahin
- 7,602,866, "Signal receiver devices and methods," M. Olsson, H. Arslan
- 7,321,646, " Methods and apparatus for pre-filtering a signal to
increase signal-to-noise ratio and decorrelate noise," H. Arslan, A. Hafeez, R. Ramesh, and D. Hui.
- 7,212,594, "Methods and apparatus for canceling co-channel
interference in a receiving system using spatio-temporal whitening,"
H. Arslan and A. Khayrallah.
- 7,133,476; Apparatus and methods for suppression of interference among
disparately-modulated signals; H. Arslan and R. Ramesh.
- 7,031,411; "Methods and apparatus for cancelling co-channel
interference using spatio-temporal whitening"; H. Arslan, A. Khayrallah.
- 6,847,688; "Automatic Frequency Control for Joint Demodulation";
Karl Molnar, H. Arslan, A. Hafeez.
- 6,832,080 Apparatus for and method of adapting a radio receiver
using control functions, H. Arslan, K. Molnar, G. E. Bottomley,
- 6,775,340 Synchronization and channel estimation with extended
pilot symbols; H. Arslan, R. Ramesh, and G. Bottomley.
- 6,697,441; Baseband processors and methods and systems for decoding a
received signal having a transmitter or channel induced coupling
between bits; G. E. Bottomley, A. S. Khayrallah, P. W. Dent, and H. Arslan.
- 6,680,969; Methods for estimating doppler spreads including
autocorrelation function hypotheses and related systems and receivers;
K. Molnar, L. Krasny, H. Arslan.
- 6,574,235; Methods of receiving co-channel signals by channel
separation and successive cancellation and related receivers;
H. Arslan, K. Molnar.
- 6,487,255; Information generation for coherent demodulation of
differentially encoded signals; H. Arslan, G.E. Bottomley, R. Ramesh.
- 6,411,649; Adaptive channel tracking using pilot sequences;
H. Arslan, R. Ramesh.
- 6,108,517; Methods and apparatus for joint demodulation of
adjacent channel signals in digital communications systems; H. Arslan,
S.C. Gupta, G.E. Bottomley, S. Chennakeshu.