WMAN (IEEE 802.16) Related Links802.11 + 0.05 = 802.16 d/e/f
- IEEE 802.16 Task Group a
- IEEE Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks --- Part 16: Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems--- Amendment 2: Medium Access Control Modifications and Additional Physical Layer Specifications for 2-11 GHz
- 802.16: A Future Option for Wireless MANs By Jim Geier
- 802.16a tapped for wireless MANs
- W. Forum, “WiMAX system evaluation methodology,” Sep. 2007.
MS / PhD Theses on WMAN
- T. Smura, Techno-economic analysis of IEEE 802.16a-based fixed
wireless access networks, Master's Thesis, Communications Laboratory,
Helsinki University of Technology, 2004.
netlab.hut.fi/ u/ tsmura/ smura_thesis.pdf
Magazine Papers, Surveys
- Pareit, D.; Lannoo, B.; Moerman, I.; Demeester, P.," The History of WiMAX: A Complete Survey of the Evolution in Certification and Standardization for IEEE 802.16 and WiMAX", Communications Surveys & Tutorials, IEEE , vol.PP, no.99, pp.1-29, 0
- Shu-ping Yeh; Talwar, S.; Seong-choon Lee; Heechang Kim," WiMAX femtocells: a perspective on network architecture, capacity, and coverage", Communications Magazine, IEEE , vol.46, no.10, pp.58-65, October 2008
- Eklund, C.; Marks, R.B.; Stanwood, K.L.; Wang, S.; IEEE standard 802.16: a technical overview of the WirelessMANTM air interface for broadband wireless access, Communications Magazine, IEEE , Volume: 40 , Issue: 6 , June 2002 Pages:98 - 107.
- Koffman, I.; Roman, V.; Broadband wireless access solutions based on OFDM access in IEEE 802.16, Communications Magazine, IEEE , Volume: 40 , Issue: 4 , April 2002 Pages:96 - 103
This page is maintained by Berker Peköz. If you have other references to be added to this page, please let him know.