The Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) involves Long Term Evolution (LTE) process for 3G radio access in order to provide requirements and maintain competitiveness for the future communication systems.
Main goals of this technology:
Links to some of the documents on 3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE) available in the literature can be found in this web page. The web page will be updated frequently.
- "Technical overivew of 3GPP LTE" http://hgmyung.googlepages.com/3gppLTE.pdf
- "UTRA-UTRAN Long Term Evolution (LTE) and 3GPP System Architecture Evolution (SAE)" by 3GPP
- H. Ekström, A. Furuskär, J. Karlsson, M. Meyer, S. Parkvall, J. Torsner, and M. Wahlqvist, "Technical Solutions for the 3G Long-Term Evolution," IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 44, no. 3, March 2006, pp. 38–45
- E. Dahlman, H. Ekström, A. Furuskär, J. Karlsson, M. Meyer, S. Parkvall, J. Torsner, and M. Wahlqvist, "The Long Term Evolution of 3G," Ericsson Review, no. 2, 2005
- E. Dahlman, H. Ekström, A. Furuskär, Y. Jading, J. Karlsson, M. Lundevall, and S. Parkvall, "The 3G Long-Term Evolution - Radio Interface Concepts and Performance Evaluation," IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC) 2006 Spring, Melbourne, Australia, May 2006
- "3G Long-Term Evolution" by Dr. Erik Dahlman at Ericsson Research (2005)
- "Long-Term 3G Evolution - Radio Access" by Dr. Stefan Parkvall at Ericsson Research (Nov. 2005)
- "3GPP Evolution: LTE and SAE" by Francois Courau at Alcatel (Chariman of 3GPP TSG RAN, Apr. 2006)
- "3GPP Long-Term Evolution / System Architecture Evolution: Overview" by Ulrich Barth at Alcatel (Sep. 2006)
- "LTE: 3G Long Term Evolution" by Dr. Erik Dahlman at Ericsson Research (Mar. 2007)
- "Overview of the 3GPP Long Term Evolution Physical Layer," White paper by Freescale Semiconductor (Jul. 2007)
- "Future Technologies for Fixed Mobilbe Convergence, SAE and LTE in Cellular Mobile Communications" by Anritsu (Nov. 2007)
- "Real-Time Experiments with a Scalable MIMO-OFDM Air-Interface - Outdoor Measurements in Typical Urban Environments" by Nokia Siemens Networks (Dec. 2007)
- "3GPP LTE: System overview, product development, and test challenges" by Agilent (May 2008)
- "3GPP LTE protocol primer" by Agilent (Jun. 2008)
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP); Technical Specification Group Radio Access Network; LTE Physical Layer - General Description (Release 8), http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/36201.htm
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP); Technical Specification Group Radio Access Network; Physical Layer Aspects for Evolved UTRA, http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/25814.htm
Latest news and updates on 3GPP LTE at ltewatch.blogspot.com/.
This page is maintained by Berker Peköz. If you have other references to be added to this page, or have noticed any broken links, please feel free to contact.